While most commercial transaction and real estate law firms can handle straightforward and simple transactions, businesses and public entities navigating complex transactions need the sophisticated counsel provided by a few elite law firms.
At Wagner Law Group, PLLC, we are equipped with the legal expertise, business acumen, and experience to handle larger or more complex commercial transactions and real estate deals. We spend as much time as necessary to understand our client’s and their unique business needs, and tailor our approach to suit those needs. Bearing that in mind, we have built a reputation with former clients for structuring transactions to prevent litigation or as a method of preempting the cost and disruptions associated with litigation.
Our corporate transactions professionals assist both first-time entrepreneurs and established business owners in the following areas:
- Formation of Corporations and Limited Liability Companies;
- Formation of Partnerships and Professional Service Entities;
- Articles of Incorporation and Operating Agreements;
- Partnership Agreements and Shareholder Agreements;
- Liability Protection;
- Employment Agreements;
- Independent Contractors;
- Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Confidentiality Agreements;
- Non-Compete Agreements;
- Non-Solicitation Agreements;
- Distribution Agreements;
- Manufacturing Agreements;
- License Agreements;
- Software Agreements;
- Buy-Sell Agreements.
- Legal Compliance.
The services of an experienced Florida attorney are not an expense, they’re an investment. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please contact us at (855) WLG-PLLC, or email firstname.lastname@example.org